28 January 2010

Spreading the Blog Love. Don't worry, I've Been Tested.

     Today, I thought I'd share a few blogs. One of a good friend, and two that I stumbledupon. Be aware, If you click this link, and sign up for stumbleupon, you will waste hours doing absolutely nothing on the interwebs.

     First, my friend Emily's blog, Cosmos Creative. Emily is a super talented artist, has great taste in music, collects funky old tins, and has a cute cat named "Deuce." She works at an award winning invitation and greeting card design firm, and one of her designs is nominated for a Louie award this year. That's a pretty big deal, if you didn't know! Take that, Hallmark! On top of all of that, she's a pretty spectacular person, and one of my best friends. If you ever run into her, buy her a margarita or some cheese puffs.

    Here are a couple of industry related blogs that you might enjoy. How to be a Better Restaurant Customer is written by a veteran server, and has some funny stories/ observations. How not to do Things is written by another server, who seems to share my warped, and cynical view of the world.
    
     That's all for today.

Love, Peace, and Bacon grease!





2 comments:

Emily said...

Hahaha...cheese puffs...so true! Thanks for the awesome write-up! Hearts.

M.L.Daniels said...

Thanks for the blog love! Yours is awesome as well! God bless!!